Friday 7 June 2013

about lucid dreaming



Lucid dreaming is awareness of the fact that you are dreaming. 
This awareness can range from very faint recognition of the fact to something as momentous as a broadening of awareness beyond what has ever been experienced even in waking life. Lucid dreams usually occur while a person is in the middle of a regular dream and suddenly realizes that they are dreaming. Once you realize this, you have the ability to control your dreams, which is pretty much the most essential part of lucid dreaming.



so basically we can learn how to be lucid
as in me
i've used a few techniques

such as 
 Keep a dream journal
hahaha this is hard.
back then each time i woke up at night
i have this book beside my pillow and i have this torchlight from my phone
and i used t wrote everything that i remember about my dream
sure it's tiring sometime 
(=_=')

this one night i was dazzled by this one even.
i was in a dream. a long long dream
then i woke up and wrote a page full of story in my dream journal
but then i woke up early in the morning
my journal only have 2 lines full
then i was wondering. where the heck does the full pages goes.
sudden realization kicks in it was a dream
shockingly it was too vivid. realistic in 100% HD
am sure that am awake but the fact that it was a dream bounds me to the ground
astonished by its realistic
and i was like...



then i 
Get into the habit of doing reality checks

reality checks is easy
okay here's the theory
"things that we usually do when we're awake, possibly will appeared in our dream"
then the theory are easy and simple
for me i always do the hand checks every time when i'am awake.
here's a fact
1. in dream our fingers will never be the same length. our hands may be distorted
2. in dreams time will change continuously
3. in dream books will change continuosly

so my faults in the first is i didn't do my reality checks when i wrote in my book in my dream
that's why i didn't realize that it was a dream

badluck brianol =='



to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment