Thursday 4 July 2013

a love letter to you

well here's another entry of mine. but today i won't talk about dream or whatsoever. i just simply wanna say something to the person i missed the most.


hei Grandma, 
   
        it's been a while :3 how are you? i hope you're fine there. sorry for not visiting you often. i only visited you once a year. i miss you, you should know that. i remember back then when i was small lil kid i used to play under your house. then suddenly out of the blue you called my name. like over and over bringing that 'kuih pisang' of yours :) . i know it's a hard life we had back there grandma. i just want you to know that your kuih are the tastiest. 
         
        i remember i would come to your house just to eat kuih pisang with you. and there we go playing together. just me, my younger brother and you :) . i don't have much friends back then . except for you granny. at school they always teased me cuz i don't have teeth and i have speech disorder due to that incident when i was four. but when with you. it's the other way around.

      then came this one day granny. it was hard you know. at kindergarten. i was playing at class and not finishing my work. so the teacher punished me and my friend. we were told to stand on top of chair outside :p.  but u know your grandson well. we played outside. played and played. running there running here. then suddenly i fallen head first to that yucky big black dustbin granny ==' euww. head first. luckily the dustbin were filled with garbage and rain water. i were saved by the rain water. hahahahha lol.

     then the teacher called us. we were asked to stand infront. they laughed at me so hard cuz when the teacher asked me what happen. i was having speech disorder at that time right. i was like "aaaaa aaaaa kuu ttttteeettterjatuh ccci cccciguhh". and i do laugh too hahahahah. it's fun. then out of the blue came my brother and cousin come to fetch me suddenly. i was a bit happy cuz i can go back early at that time. when the teacher hand me that susu sekolah again i was 'tergelincir' and i managed to do a split n they all laughed again hahahhahaa. i was such a joker granny. 

     so i follow em back to home. at first i questioned why there are so many people in our neighbourhood. even every family member were there. i change my cloth quickly and come to visit you. bringing happy news that i got back early. and i have been given three susu coklat today :) . in mind i wanna share with you.
      
     on the way there. i saw dad's crying. uncle are crying too. i wonder what happen. dad took my hand and bring me to uncle's house. in there i saw someone lying in a white cloth. i tried to push my way in that crowd. then i saw you lying there granny. i came to u. and i saw you are not moving there. dad asked me to kiss your forehead. i kiss your forehead granny. aren't u responding to me ? a smile would be nice. i was a little kid back then you know gran gran. u know i couldn't handle things. u know i still need you. you're the only granma i have. i just burst out to tears and ran outside. together with my lil bro. we cried out loud on the back of a car. we really do gran gran. you shouldn't do that you know.

      well years passed. i forgive you. you know. i'll surely visit you this hari raya granny. 
thanks for petting my head whenever i did good things. wiping out my tears whenever i'am sad. making that kuih pisang whenever i'am hungry ;p. oh i still used your electric fan in my room granny. that reminds me of you. whenever dad wanna buy me a new one. i said it's okay. yours fan is still usable, there's this one night. 2 years a go. i was sleeping. then suddenly i wake up in the middle of the night i can't move. and i just heared that fan of yours make a breathing sound like an old man breathing :O . maybe it's tired for serving me and you for third generation :p. 

    well that's it granny. i love you <3



4 comments: